Shift Check In Bot is designed to reduce no-shows and late arrivals by asking your workers to check in online before their shifts, just like for a flight. Schedulehead can email and text your workers in advance and ask them to check in. Check in information can be sent in a summary email as well as viewed in realtime on your Schedulehead account.
This bot can be customized or disabled completely.
The 2 steps of Shift Check In Bot
- Email and text workers asking them to check in
- Email a summary of check in's to the admins
How do workers check in?
- Schedulehead emails and texts each worker and asks them to check in for their shift.
- Workers can also check in on the mobile app
- We typically recommend shift check in reminders to be sent out 2-3 days ahead of a shift (this is a Configurator option)
Who checked in?
- Admins will receive a summary email prior to an event of who is and is not checked in
- The list or event scheduling page will show you who has checked in and who hasn't with a dot indicating their status next to the workers name.